WHO MAY BE CANDIDATES FOR OVARIAN REJUVENATION?
- Women who wish to conceive without the use of donor eggs, or who wish to restore their hormonal balance and sexual drives naturally.
- Women of any age with infertility associated with low egg reserve and reflected by low Anti Mullerian Hormone (AMH) levels.
- Women with failed IVF treatments who consistently produce poor quality or genetically abnormal embryos.
- Women with unexplained infertility.
- Women with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis having infertility associated with low egg reserve.
- Women with premature ovarian failure (POF).
- Women with primary ovarian failure.
PRELIMINARY REQUIREMENTS FOR OVARIAN REJUVENATION
An initial telephone, Skype or FaceTime consultation with Dr. Melnick is required prior to scheduling an appointment for the procedure. The consultation consists of a review of a candidate’s medical, reproductive and endocrinology history, as well as a discussion of the procedure, its risks, potential benefits and alternative therapeutic options.
An intake package, consisting a medical intake/history form and an information/ consent form will be sent by email and must be returned prior to the initial consultation. If any additional blood tests or sonograms are required prior to scheduling the procedure, a laboratory requisition will be sent by email so that patients can have testing done locally.