If you are suffering from infertility, you may become self-absorbed in grief and disappointment during the Holiday Season. Look: Reflecting on others who are in need and suffering more than you can deflect the hurt. Why does this matter? Your attention and affections will uplift others and – in return – you will feel good.
Holiday Season Reflection Tools
- Send Holiday greeting cards
- Plan a Holiday gathering
- Donate money or food to those in need
- Volunteer your time to those in need
- Brighten someone’s day
- Practice kindness
- Do what makes you happy
- Let go of what you cannot control
Holiday Season Stress Management Tools
- Avoid taking on new responsibilities
- Journal your thoughts and concerns
- Exercise to strengthen your body
- Meditate to maintain a positive outlook
- Massage therapy
- Acupuncture therapy
- More quality sleep
- Experience intimacy without sex
- Have sex for fun and not just baby making
- Seek help from a therapist or joint a support group
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
This innovative fertility treatment – Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy – can revive an older woman’s dormant eggs for fertilization. If Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy is successful, the patient may be able to get pregnant naturally. If not, fertility treatments such as IUI or IVF can help the patient achieve a pregnancy.
Expected Results of Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy is used to wake up and coax a woman’s nonfunctioning ovaries into producing viable eggs. Dr. Hugh Melnick has helped two women conceive naturally and achieve a live birth through Ovarian Rejuvenation. A third woman who conceived naturally unfortunately suffered a miscarriage early on in her pregnancy.
The therapeutic effect of Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy may take three to six months to be observed by the Doctor. Tissue transformation is not immediately obvious.
Beneficial results will be noticed between 2 to 4 weeks. Patients are monitored monthly for six months through blood tests to determine if the therapy was successful.
- Therapeutic effects last 5 to 7 months
- Periods will return to normal in 50 percent of cases
- Symptoms of menopause will lessen
- Increase in sexual drive
- Improved quality of eggs
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy involves the injection of a woman’s blood platelets into her ovaries to overcome ovarian non-function due to aging – even post-menopause. This innovative therapy is typically offered to older women – or – is recommended after multiple failed IVF cycles due to a woman’s eggs producing poor quality embryos.
Candidates for Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
- Women who want to conceive with their own eggs in lieu of egg donation
- Women who want to restore their hormonal balance and sexual drive naturally
- Women having a low egg reserve as reflected by a low Anti Mullerian Hormone (AMH) level
- Women who have failed multiple IVF treatments due to poor quality embryos
- Women diagnosed with unexplained infertility
- Women diagnosed with primary ovarian failure
- Women diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
- Women diagnosed with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and suffering from infertility due to a low egg reserve
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy Specialist
Your initial Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy consultation with Dr. Hugh Melnick can be conducted via telephone, Skype or FaceTime. Call 212.369.8700 – or – click the icon below.