During an initial consultation with Dr. Hugh Melnick, you will discover how your dormant egg follicles can be coaxed into being awakened and receptive for fertilization. Increase your fertility through The New Science of PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma – Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy.
The New Science of Ovarian Rejuvenation
What questions you need to ask when you have your initial consultation with Dr. Hugh Melnick.
- What is ovarian rejuvenation?
- Are you a candidate for ovarian rejuvenation therapy?
- How is ovarian rejuvenation done?
- Why you need to choose the best fertility center for ovarian rejuvenation therapy.
- How much does ovarian rejuvenation therapy cost?
- What you should know before deciding on ovarian rejuvenation therapy?
Women between the ages of 35 and 42 no longer have to be placed on the IVF fast-track. You have more fertility treatment options than ever before if you are a more mature woman. Dr. Melnick specializes in helping women past their reproductive prime years conceive using their own eggs.
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
Today, women past their reproductive prime can elect to receive ovarian rejuvenation therapy as a first-line measure for them to conceive quickly and cost-effectively. All older women – even menopausal women – have egg follicles in their ovaries. These eggs are dormant and don’t grow because their environment for development is not optimal. This occurs when a woman’s rigid ovarian wall pushes on follicles and keeps them dormant. When a woman is unable to ovulated, Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy can coax her ovaries into producing viable eggs for fertilization. Dr. Hugh Melnick has achieved phenomenal pregnancy success using Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy.
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy may be recommended when:
- A woman’s egg follicles cannot be seen on an ultrasound; or
- A woman’s body is not responding to fertility medications administered during IVF
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy is performed in a non-invasive manner compared to other techniques currently being used by other clinics.
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy is similar to an IVF egg retrieval procedure and is performed in an office outpatient procedure.
- A woman’s ovaries are punctured multiple times transvaginally
- Pressure on egg follicles is relieved from the rigid ovarian wall
- Dormant eggs are revived and freed from follicles
Candidates for Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
- Women in their advanced maternal years – late 30s and over 40
- Menopausal women
- Peri-menopausal women
- Women who have a low egg reserve and low Anti Mullerian (AMH) hormone levels
- Women suffering from Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
- Women suffering from primary ovarian failure
- Women with unexplained infertility
- Women having multiple failed IVF cycles due to poor embryo quality
Pregnancy Success for Older Women
Dr. Melnick welcomes patients previously diagnosed by other fertility specialists as hopelessly infertile.
- No age restriction
- No FSH level requirement
- No requirement to produce multiple eggs per cycle
Initial Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy Consultation
Your initial consultation to find out if you are a candidate for Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy can be conducted with the Doctor via telephone, Skype or FaceTime.
- Print your intake form by clicking here
- Print your information and consent form by clicking here
- Complete, scan and email these forms to email@example.com
- To read more about Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy, check out the Doctor’s Blog here.
To receive a complimentary $350 discount off the cost of Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy, schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Hugh Melnick at Advanced Fertility Services by calling 212.369.8700 – or – clicking the icon below.