Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy can wake up and rejuvenate a woman’s older and nonfunctioning ovaries into producing viable eggs. These eggs may have a renewed chance to be fertilized. This therapy will not make a woman’s ovaries younger – but if successful – can help an older woman conceive a successful pregnancy naturally – or – through other fertility treatments such as IUI or IVF.
Are You an Ovarian Rejuvenation Candidate?
The Doctor can consult with you via telephone, Skype or FaceTime if you want to find out if you are a candidate for Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy. Then, schedule your procedure and receive your $350 discount.
- Print your pdf intake form by clicking here
- Print your pdf information and consent form by clicking here
- Complete, scan and email these forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy is typically recommended as a viable fertility treatment option for women in their late 30s and over 40.
- Women who want to conceive with their own eggs instead of donated eggs
- Women who have failed multiple IVF treatments due to poor quality embryos
- Women diagnosed with unexplained infertility
- Women diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
- Women having a low egg reserve as reflected by a low Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) level
- Women diagnosed with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and suffering from infertility due to a low egg reserve
- Women who want to restore their natural sexual drive and hormonal balance
How Ovarian Rejuvenation is Performed
This procedure is performed by injecting a woman’s Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) into her ovaries while she is under anesthesia. The PRP injection punctures the ovaries, injects the PRP, and stimulates growth of egg follicles. The ovaries are infused with proteins rich in growth factors and stem cell chemoattractants.
- The patient’s ovaries are evaluated via a transvaginal sonogram to make sure they are accessible for procedure
- The patient’s blood is drawn to prepare her PRP
- It takes about 20 minutes to produce PRP by spinning the blood in a centrifuge
- The patient is prepared for procedure with the anesthesia Propofol via IV
- The patient’s ovaries are injected with PRP to rejuvenate dormant follicles so as to yield viable eggs
- In 99 percent of cases, most pain and discomfort is relieved within one to two hours after the patient returns home.
Pregnancy Chances Post-Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
There can be no guarantee that pregnancy – or reduced menopausal symptoms – will occur after the procedure. This is because Ovarian Rejuvenation is an innovative therapy attempting to reverse natural menopause and positively enhance the quality of existing eggs remaining in the ovaries.
Dr. Melnick has successfully helped two women in their 40s achieve pregnancy. Both women had prior multiple failed IVF treatment cycles, yet they conceived between 8 and 20 weeks after their Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy.
Cost of Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
- $350 initial evaluation cost
- $4000 Ovarian Rejuvenation fee
- Ovarian Rejuvenation is not covered by insurance
This innovative procedure will be discounted by $350 when you schedule a procedure at the time of your initial consultation with Dr. Hugh Melnick. The regular $4,000 cost of ovarian rejuvenation therapy will be discounted to $3,650!
Discounted $3,650 (from $4000) Fee Includes:
- Operating room fees
- Anesthesia medication cost
- Anesthesiologist’s fee
- Nursing service fee
- Sonographic cost
- Physician services fee
- Laboratory cost to prepare Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Patient-Friendly Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy Cost
To receive your complimentary $350 discount off the cost of Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy, schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Hugh Melnick at Advanced Fertility Services by calling 212.369.8700 – or – clicking the icon below.