Dr. Hugh Melnick avidly promotes Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness during the month of October – and throughout the year. Through this awareness movement , you can actively help a loved one who has lost a child to stillbirth, miscarriage, or SIDS heal.
Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness
On October 15th, the movement encourages you to light a candle in remembrance of the babies lost too soon. Light a candle at 7 p.m. your local time and keep it lit for one hour to create a continuous wave of light. Click here to discover more ways to honor lost babies on October 15th.
Being proactive with your mental and emotional health is key to making sure you are doing everything you can to be successful in getting pregnant. A woman’s health benefits from fertility counseling during her struggle to conceive. You have invested large financial resources in your fertility treatment plan. To secure your investment, it is advised that you partake in fertility counseling to address these prevalent issues.
- Pregnancy Loss
- Couple Conflict and Coping
- Complex Decisions Involved in Family Building Through Donor Egg or Sperm
- Parenting After Infertility
Other Important Fertility Awareness Movements
- Cervical Health Awareness Month: January
- Endometriosis Awareness Month: March
- National Woman’s Health Week: May 8th – 14th
- World Infertility Awareness Month: June
- Men’s Health Month: June
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month: September
- PCOS Awareness Month: September
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
Good News about this new and innovative fertility treatment! When you schedule an ovarian rejuvenation therapy procedure at the time of your initial consultation with Dr. Hugh Melnick, you will receive a complimentary $350 discount. Your total cost for ovarian rejuvenation therapy with this discount will be $3,650!
$3,650 Discounted Fee Includes:
- Operating room fees
- Anesthesia medication cost
- Anesthesiologist’s fee
- Nursing service fee
- Sonographic cost
- Physician services fee
- Laboratory cost to prepare Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Are You a Candidate?
The Doctor can consult with you via telephone, Skype or FaceTime if you want to find out if you are a candidate for Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy. Then, schedule your procedure and receive your $350 discount.
- Print your pdf intake form by clicking here
- Print your pdf information and consent form by clicking here
- Complete, scan and email these forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
If Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy is successful, the patient may be able to get pregnant naturally – or – with the help of other fertility treatments such as IUI or IVF. This innovative therapy is typically offered to older women who want to use their own eggs. This innovative treatment is also being recommended when multiple IVF cycles have failed using the patient’s own eggs.
- Therapeutic effects last 5 to 7 months
- Periods will return to normal
- Symptoms of menopause will lessen
- Increase in sexual drive
- Improved quality of eggs
Avid Promoter of Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness
It is important to work with a doctor having the clinical experience required to design a customized fertility treatment plan meeting your personal needs. To receive your complimentary $350 discount off the cost of Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy, schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Hugh Melnick by calling 212.369.8700 – or – clicking the icon below.