Good News! Patients who elect to schedule an ovarian rejuvenation therapy procedure at the time of their initial consultation with Dr. Hugh Melnick will receive a complimentary $350 discount off the $4,000 cost.
Initial Consultation Discount!
So, after the initial consultation, your discounted procedure cost – $3,650 – will include:
$3,650 Discounted Fee Includes:
- Operating room fees
- Anesthesia medication cost
- Anesthesiologist’s fee
- Nursing service fee
- Sonographic cost
- Physician services fee
- Laboratory cost to prepare Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
If Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy is successful, the patient may be able to get pregnant naturally – or – with the help of other fertility treatments such as IUI or IVF. This innovative therapy is typically offered to older women who want to use their own eggs. This innovative treatment is also being recommended when multiple IVF cycles have failed using the patient’s own eggs.
- Therapeutic effects last 5 to 7 months
- Periods will return to normal
- Symptoms of menopause will lessen
- Increase in sexual drive
- Improved quality of eggs
Post procedure, patients are monitored monthly to determine if the Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy was successful.
- Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) level
- FSH level
- LH level
- Estradiol level
PRP Therapy is used in other areas of medicine. PRP has played a role in wound healing and has been studied since the year 2000.
- Orofacial surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Ophthalmologic surgery
- Healing of athletic injuries
- Plastic surgery procedures
- Injection in vaginal area for women with low sex drive
Results of Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
A total of 42 women having undergone Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy were contacted for a follow-up interview by the Doctor.
- 21 women (50%) had resumed menstruation
- 9 women (21.4%) reported cyclic symptoms of menstruation without bleeding
- Decrease in hot flashes
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Increase in sexual drive
- 8 women (19%) reported no menstruation and no improvement in menopausal symptoms
- 3 women conceived naturally (7% live birth rate)
- 1 woman suffered a miscarriage
Fertility Doctor Specializing in Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
Dr. Melnick has been successfully treating infertile couples since 1976. The Doctor has accomplished over 10,000 successful IVF procedures – using known eggs and donor eggs. In 1983, Dr. Melnick founded Advanced Fertility Services in NYC – the tri-state area’s first private, freestanding IVF center – located in Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
Other stellar attributes of Dr. Melnick:
- Pioneering doctor of preserving a woman’s future fertility through the world class Oocyte Preservation Program
- Renowned publisher of numerous scientific research articles in prominent medical journals and medical textbook contributions
- Acclaimed author of The Pregnancy Prescription – a prestigious book written for those coping with the challenges of infertility, including information on how best to overcome infertility
Read the Doctor’s contribution to the American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology about subclinical hypothyroidism and its effect on a woman’s fertility.
Dr. Melnick designed the environment of Advanced Fertility Services with the specific purpose of reducing patient stress and enhancing the success infertility treatment. Dr. Melnick accomplished this by creating a patient-centered treatment environment within a friendly, warm, and comfortable ambiance. Dr. Melnick has a proven record of success because he offers a treatment environment placing all patients at ease. The environment, in turn, reduces patient physical and emotional stress – all within one convenient, affordable facility.
Candidates for Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy
- Women who want to conceive with their own eggs in lieu of egg donation
- Women who want to restore their hormonal balance and sexual drive naturally
- Women having a low egg reserve as reflected by a low Anti Mullerian Hormone (AMH) level
- Women who have failed multiple IVF treatments due to poor quality embryos
- Women diagnosed with unexplained infertility
- Women diagnosed with primary ovarian failure
- Women diagnosed with Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
- Women diagnosed with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and suffering from infertility due to a low egg reserve
How to Know if You’re a Candidate
Your initial consultation to find out if you are a candidate for Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy can be conducted with the Doctor via telephone, Skype or FaceTime.
- Print your intake form by clicking here
- Print your information and consent form by clicking here
- Complete, scan and email these forms to email@example.com.
Affordable Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy Cost
It is important to work with a fertility specialist who has the clinical experience to design an infertility treatment plan meeting your personal needs.
To read more about Ovarian Rejuvenation Therapy, check out the Doctor’s Blog here.
Schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Hugh Melnick at Advanced Fertility Services by calling 212.369.8700 – or – clicking the icon below.